At St Laurence CE Primary School, we believe that by having the highest expectations of all learners, the highest possible standards will be achieved.
Some pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds require additional support; therefore we will use all the available resources to help them reach their full potential.
The pupil premium funding was created to provide support for three key areas:
Raising the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and closing the gap with their peers.
Supporting children and young people with parents in the armed forces.
Providing funding for looked-after children (LAC).
You could be eligible if you are in receipt of:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
If you would like to apply for pupil premium funding for your child please visit the link below
If you are unsure whether you are eligible you can visit the school office for more information.
Name of school:
St Laurence CE Primary School
Total PP budget for year:
Total number of pupils:
Number of pupils eligible for PP:
:Date of next PP strategy review
We are extremely proud of the results achieved by our pupil premium children in the 2019 Sats tests.
|School PP (8)||School Non - PP (23)|
% achieving expected standard or above in R, W, M
% achieving expected standard or above in reading
% achieving expected standard or above in writing
% achieving expected standard or above in maths
|Disadvantaged children||Non-disadvantaged children|
Maths, reading and writing
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Strategy for 2019-2020 and the impact of funding for 2018/2019.