Follow the link to connect to our class on Class Dojo
Maths – We will continue to use Power Maths, supported by the White Rose resources.
Children must have their PE kit in school all week. This should then be taken home on a Friday to be washed.
St Laurence PE Kit:
- White t-shirt
- Plain navy or black shorts
- Black plimsolls (indoor PE)
- Black, dark blue, grey tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers or pumps (outdoor PE)
Swimming – Year 5 will be going swimming on a Wednesday after from September-February half-term
School Uniform –
St Laurence School Uniform:
- Plain white or blue shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Navy blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Navy blue fleece for outdoor wear only
- Blue and white summer dress
- White, grey, navy or black socks or tights
- Plain black shoes
Please label all items of clothing.
Homework – Homework will be set on Google Classroom
Please ensure that your child has joined their new classroom (one has been set up for each of the new classes). We will post Spellings, Maths and English homework online. Photos of completed homework can be uploaded or homework can be completed online. Homework will be set on Friday and be due on Wednesday.
Password - Student123
Accept the invitation to join the new classroom
Other information -
If your child has permission to walk home from school alone please let their teacher know.
Zambezi Class- firstname.lastname@example.org
Yangtze Class- email@example.com
or use Class Dojo to contact your teacher directly